Build: Strategies for Church Health
Helping Your Church Thrive
Build Mastermind Group
There can be a lot of frustrations that come with leading a church. From a disengaged congregation, to a burned out team that isn’t executing the vision of the church, to knowing what we’d like our church to be with no real steps on how to get there. 20% of adults that attend church monthly or more frequently don’t feel connected to God. 1 What can you do to not react to culture but respond in pursuing the fullness the God has for your ministry?
In the Build Mastermind Group, you'll have access to the support you need:
- Once a month video training with Seth on the 12 signs of a healthy church.
- Q&A at the end of each video training, so you can get clarity on your next steps.
- Short weekly connections with Seth. Receive prayer, direction, and practical next steps to pursue health for your church.
- One 30 minute one-on-one call per month with Seth to your address specific needs.
- Priority event requests: Seth prioritizes speaking requests of the churches in Build.
Seth Dahl is a writer and worldwide speaker to adults and children. He is known for his powerful wisdom communicated through a contagious joy and childlikeness. Seth loves to bring a prophetic perspective to where the church is heading, while addressing the spiritual dynamics that are underlying in order to empower leaders to bring practical resolve to situations. Seth, Lauren and their three children homestead with a large garden and handful of animals on a small farm in California.